The reason I started this blog, was to become more humble. I know that sounds weird, but really, I figured if I could tell my woe’s to strangers, anomalously I could in turn learn how to be open in my regular life. The problem is that after a few blogs. I noticed they just looked like complaining (whining), and so I slowed down as I felt this did not represent me. It doesn’t.
Has it helped thought! Yes!!!! ‘Cause even though I haven’t been writing regularly, it’s in the back of my mind. However, the other day I was at a friends house and I couldn’t have been more humble, more open, no holding back. I felt more empowered and it felt right. I think not holding back or taking down those imaginary walls is something everyone should do.
Forcing your self to be honest and open with others, causes you to be honest and open with yourself. Give it a try.
Have A Great Day
I agree, and yes very true!!! :)
ReplyDelete