I have a very bad problem of sticking my nose where it does not belong. My little niece is in trouble and I would love to help; unfortunately, the issue is a matter of love and I don’t live near her. She however, lives near her parents and they are involved. I don’t know why I do it but I do. I called up my sister today and got forceful on what she should be doing despite my nieces wishes. I guess my biggest fear is they would lose the child to the boys parents. That is right! There is a child involved and abuse.
It’s not that I want my sister to do something against my nieces wishes, but honestly do you think she is thinking clearly, no and I know my sister isn’t either. All I want is to be sure they visit a lawyer and ensure that they know the steps to ensure they don’t lose their grandchild.
Should I be saying something? I don’t think it is my place, how can I tell someone how to run their lives, who am I. On the other hand they are my family and I have a vested interest and I love them all. Please help what should I do? I tried today, but I think I just blotched it and I look like a bully. How do I get myself in such a mess?.
Have a Great Day
Dearest Edmund, Please never think you put your nose where it doesn’t belong. First of all, we should be so lucky to have you in our lives, with the caring and loving heart you have. Second of all I really appreciate all your input. It was very good advise. This is a real sore subject to me because we are still going through it. It may seem like everything is ok between all of us, but that is just the way I want it to look like. There is not one day I don’t think about all of this awful mess my daughter and granddaughter went through and is still going through. Love is blind they say, I believe they are right. I want you to know we are keeping a close eye on all of this, but it’s also hard when your daughter hides most of what is going on. At least she knows we will always be there for her and her daughter. I just ask myself why my daughter, and not me.
ReplyDelete