Monday, December 14, 2009

Do You Have Too!

 

This topic is brought on by my partner, who keeps buying things and expecting me to like everything.  Why do I have to? I guess the proper etiquette would be to be grateful, and that I am; but really!!!  I know it’s all about making me happy and how can you fault that, but just because you like it doesn’t mean I have to, or it is the right one for me.  So don’t get insulted or let your feelings get bruised, isn’t it better to get the one that I will use and like.  Of course, realize the one I like better is the more expensive one; and yes it is worth it and yes there is definitely a big difference between the two.

 

Now in all fairness, I didn’t want this computer, but had had it with the old one, even though there is nothing wrong with it.  I’m glad that I didn’t send this one back.  So in a lot of cases, it’s worth it to shut up and deal with it, but on the other hand why live with spent money that will just sit in the closet.

 

Okay, done ranting.

 

Have A Great Day

1 comment:

  1. I`m sure he is only trying to please you, but its k to rant if you want to. We love you anyway!!! :)

    ReplyDelete