Tuesday, December 15, 2009

When Are You To Old To Learn?

 

I recently had a chance to play on an organ (electronic keyboard).  Now I’ve never taken piano lessons and I don’t think I’m musical, but now I want one.  The question is, if I get one can I learn to play, it looks very complicated.  You have to be coordinated (both hands at the same time, and multiple finger action), I tried! Yeah! I couldn’t but than again, one should probably learn one hand at a time.  Reading the music is another thing, OMG! Clefs, pauses, chords, measures, time signatures, quarter notes, etc.  Is it possible to wrap your head around all of that.  Is there a reason why they are always looking for a piano teacher?

All I ended up with was a sore elbow.

 

Have a Great Day

1 comment:

  1. Your to funny. I hope you were able to learn a little of it. I`m sure a little at a time is better. It does sound complicated though. Good luck!!! :)

    ReplyDelete