Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It Never Fails

Ever notice that when one thing goes wrong, your sure to have more than just that one thing. I just spent two days trying to restore this new computer back to it’s factory settings and still last night, I had an improper closure. I see all the commercials for Windows 7 on how great it is, but I really don’t see that it is all that. You still get all the pop ups asking if you want to allow, and when something went wrong the trouble shoot couldn’t fix it. What is so different about this version as compared to Vista. I’m not a computer genius, but changes are not obvious to me. In all fairness, my partner got a new computer at the same time and sure enough, there are no troubles there. Could it be the user? LOL.

Have A Great Day

1 comment:

  1. I always wondered what people thought about the difference between mac and windows. I myself have windows, I haven't put window 7 yet, and I don`t think I will till a few years pass. Usually there is nicks that they need to fix first. Well that is what happen with vista anyway.

    ReplyDelete