Saturday, December 19, 2009

Don’t Be Fooled

 

To often we think that we can do things on our own, but can we? Really!  I’m not sure.  If you look at the Presidents of late, they didn’t get there on their own, they had/have a wife, that helps them get there.  Look at Hilary Clinton, as much as you love to love/hate her, she was definitely a stronger player than Bill.  Currently, Michelle Obama is more popular than Barrack.  So I’ll ask again, can we really do it on our own.  No we need a sportive partner and/or some really good friends. 

As you know I recently got an electronic keyboard, do you think I can learn to play on my own.  Not really, I’m already confused.  I suspect though that you can’t give up, if you do want to succeed and you must have the conviction that you will and can.  But it is okay to be humble and ask for help.  I can’t wait to afford lessons.

 

Have A Great Day

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you here. I think most of the time we cant do things on our own, and there is no harm in asking, or getting help. I hope you can afford your lessons real soon.

    ReplyDelete