I just got my first electronic keyboard, I always wanted one and after having one under my finger tips the other day I really wanted to fulfill that dream. My partner in crime gave me an early Christmas present. I’m so excited. I’ve gotten the stand, the stool and a couple of Adult learning books. I’ve already learned a few notes, and learned how to read of few as well. It’s all very exciting I just had to share.
The other day when I wrote about this, I was sort of pouting thinking to much money, how can I justify this expenditure; especially when I haven’t worked in about a year. Well it’s good to be loved. If you have any tips for this beginner, please don’t hesitate to share.
Have A Great Day
You are so right, it sure is good to be loved indeed. I`m so glad that you are enjoying your new key board. I knew you could do it!!! :)
ReplyDelete