Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Its Hard to Stay on Top

 

Have you ever noticed how hard it is to stay on top.  I mean to have all your T’s crossed and i’s dotted. 

They say easy come, easy go but was it really easy come?  I am not just speaking of money; I’m speaking about rewards, achievements, accomplishments anything that took time and dedication to obtain.  You may realize the fruits of your labour or just rewards for your input.  But what do you do when once there, it is no longer.

I almost cried today.  I have a medical issue that has been rearing it’s ugly head since 2004, a solution was believed to have been achieved at the beginning of November, I was flying high.  Today, I’m told I have the same problem.  If it was just that, I’d say okay.  However, it isn’t.  It took one week to take away two months of exercise and diligence, okay, this one I’ll explain.  See I have swelling in my legs and the pressure makes it hard to even walk.  Continuous movement seems to do the trick once the swelling is down.  This week I’ve spent to much time at the computer and out of the blue I’m having difficulty, the shoes won’t go on and of course I’m having mobility issues.  Just enough to get you down.

I guess my question is, is it all about WORK?  Isn’t it bad enough we have to work for a living, why do we have to work for our health, our relationship, our friendships. Yikes. Time to take my happy pills.

Have a Great Day

1 comment:

  1. Wow I`m out of words here. How very touching indeed, and so true. I never liked the phase easy come easy go. Life is very complicated, so much so that it makes one question him or herself. I think one must be very careful when it comes to their health. You have to do what works for you. I know easier said than done.

    ReplyDelete