Why would you lie to someone? When is a lie okay in one situation and not in another? What does it mean when a love one lies to you. What does it mean when a stranger lies to you? What does it mean when a close friend lies to you?
I don’t have all the answers to these questions, but what I do know, is that for me, you can physically hurt me, you can do something wrong and tell me, but if you really want to hurt me than lie to me, especially if you are some one I trust.
I think the reason a lie is so horrible for me, is that you break TRUST, and that is a sacred thing. I guess you have to look at the reason(s), a lie was committed and if you feel the outcome justifies the means.
However, it’s still better to be up front and out with it. What do you think or should I say how do you feel?
Have A Great Day
I as well do not appreciate lies. I raised my two children by telling them, please do not lie to me, nor steal. If I think or know someone lied to me, I believe I would confront them about it. So it wouldn't drive me nuts.
ReplyDelete